Advanced Topics-QuickBooks Online for Your Small Church or Nonprofit
Make Your QuickBooks Online Work for You-Customizations, Budgets, & So Much More
Once you've gotten your system setup and mastered The Nuts & Bolts of QuickBooks Online, it's time to utilize the system more fully.
In this course, you'll learn to access the tools to allow you to run your organization more efficiently.
- Budget and customize them for your mission and your grants.
- Customize the correspondence to your donors.
- The specific steps for year-end requirements
- How to handle special events and other revenues
- Take care of other expenses like: reserve accounts, gift cards, etc.
- Track capital campaigns
- and so much more.
Lisa has been helping small businesses, nonprofits, and churches understand and simplify their accounting needs for over 3 decades. She decided to use her varied experience from Fortune 500 level companies to small churches to develop resources that translate accounting into English. The Accountant Beside You books and classes are being used by over 45,000 people and organizations worldwide. She can be reached at AccountantBesideYou.com